Thursday, September 3, 2020

Listening To The Land

 


Text Title - Listening to the land

Author - Laura Goodall

Date - 3.9.20


Activity - Text user - What do I do with this text?


What sort of text is this? (text types) 

Fact.


How do you know?

I know it’s a text about facts because it talks about things that are happening at the time and not what's happening in the future/the potential of something happening.


How can you find information in this text? 

By reading it over and over again.


Could this text solve a real life problem?

I think yes because it can tell a lot of people what climate change is doing to our world .




3 comments:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

How To Write A Letter Draft And Publish

  WALT -  We are learning to write a Thank you letter. ✓ I wrote to my friends dad. November 24 2020. ← Date Dear Kape/ Mr.Murray.  ← Greet...