Friday, July 31, 2020

Mystery Box or $50


A Mystery box or $50! How do I choose, I’m thinking about going for the mystery box but in it there might just be one little chocolate bar but if I take the 50 dollars I can purchase all the chocolate I want. My mind is struggling to choose one of the items so it puts its thinking cap on and starts to think properly,after a long time of thinking my mind finally decides to take the mystery box. Instead of ripping it open I slowly open it from the top as I’m shaking with fear, my mind is thinking about what might be in it, he thinks there might just be a Banana peel or it might be something really good like 100 dollars. Inside the box wasn’t anything good but nothing bad either, there was another box so this time instead of slowly opening it I ripped it up just to find another box, my mind thought “this could go on forever!” But this time in the box there was a ball, I’m quite disappointed that I got a ball. So I shake the ball to hear another ball inside it bouncing around I find a sharp item that can pop the ball like a nail or pencil, once I’ve popped the ball it turns out the thing bouncing inside was another box so I shake this so hard that $200 comes flying out and lands right on my dogs small fluffy head.I soon remember that I have never had a dog until now I’m so happy that I chose the mystery box now!

3 comments:

  1. haha that's really cool and funny. lucky you chose the mistery box now you can buy heaps of chocolate bars
    from cage (your friend)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow cage(my friend) thanks for the feed back:)

      Delete
  2. i like that lucas its very exciting

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

How To Write A Letter Draft And Publish

  WALT -  We are learning to write a Thank you letter. ✓ I wrote to my friends dad. November 24 2020. ← Date Dear Kape/ Mr.Murray.  ← Greet...