Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Toku Pepeha

WALT: We are learning our pepeha .


Ko Ngaitakoto Toku Iwi                 


My iwi is Ngaitakoto


Ko lucas ahau


My name is Lucas


Ko Kurahaupo Te Waka


My Canoe Is Kurahaupo


Ko Paa A Parore Te Marae


My Marae Is Te Paa A Parore


Ko Awanui Te Awa


My River is Awanui


Ko Puwheke Te maunga


My mountain is Puwheke
























I found writing the translation of of my pepeha to english .


have you found out your pepeha and who is in it ?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora ,Lucas! Ko Paige toku ingoa. I like the drawing you did and how you included "Toku" into the title but some of the sentences aren't in maori... To answer your question at the bottom, I have found my pepeha and who's in it. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

How To Write A Letter Draft And Publish

  WALT -  We are learning to write a Thank you letter. ✓ I wrote to my friends dad. November 24 2020. ← Date Dear Kape/ Mr.Murray.  ← Greet...