Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween



WALT: we are learning to write creative,scary stories





 Halloween

Once upon a time there was a 10 year old boy whose name was bill. bill stayed with his grandmother every Thursday. but, bill found his grandmother quite spooky and didn’t want to go this Thursday because it was also Halloween and bill already found his grandmother scary enough. so bill thought if he convinced his parents they might let him stay home. so bill asked his mum a question. “mum?” bill asked, “yes hun” answered his mum. “can I stay here instead of going to grandmas” asked bill , then his mum answered with “sorry but your dad and I are going to a meeting.” “but why can’t i just stay with olivia?” “sorry but she’s going to michaels house.” “damn, oh well” “it will be fun she’s taking you and georgie to a carnival.” “yay that might make it a bit more fun !” I said. on the way to the carnival georgie spotted some posters that said “beware karen is near!” Georgie then said “who’s karen?”, “must be some sort of clown” answered grandma .






I found this hard because there were three things I had to put on my blog .


do you celebrate Halloween and why ?

1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

How To Write A Letter Draft And Publish

  WALT -  We are learning to write a Thank you letter. ✓ I wrote to my friends dad. November 24 2020. ← Date Dear Kape/ Mr.Murray.  ← Greet...