Tuesday, May 12, 2020

The Windmill

The Windmill Project

My dad, my brother and I put up a windmill during Lockdown.                          


  • Dad bought a windmill.
  • We dug a hole big enough to fit a wooden post in it.                                 
  • Dad secured the windmill to the post.                   
  • Dad also connected the windmill wires to the battery.
  • We had to test the windmill to make sure it charged the battery. 
  • That was the easy part, we just had to wait for the wind to move the turbines





You may be asking why we have a windmill? Can you think of why we would have one??                                                                                                                                                       

9 comments:

  1. cool windmill lucas. my nana has one two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas that looks amazing. You have been busy. Okay I will ask, why do you have a windmill? Perhaps to generate power to your house so that you can make some bread and bring it to school for me? Or maybe feijoa muffins. Am I close Lucas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe.. dad has been trying to make bread over lockdown

      Delete
  3. awesome job lucas how hard was it to dig the hole?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kai pai Lucas It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it had to put up your windmil

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

How To Write A Letter Draft And Publish

  WALT -  We are learning to write a Thank you letter. ✓ I wrote to my friends dad. November 24 2020. ← Date Dear Kape/ Mr.Murray.  ← Greet...